Are you looking for a Virtual Professional who can help you grow and expand your business? Then you are in the right place!
Hi! I’m Michelle and I am The Passionate Virtual Pro.
Who is The Passionate Virtual Professional?
I was once a corporate junkie, working in an office setting as a software engineer. I have over 4 years of experience in software development, software testing, and documentation.
Today, as a Virtual Pro, I am providing services more focused on virtual assistance – it’s basically anything under the sun.
E-mail handling, Appointment Scheduling, Technical Writing, Software Testing – you name it! I can do it! And if it’s not in my set of skills, I will acquire the necessary knowledge to be able to do what is needed to be done. Because that’s how I work and I love learning new things. I guess that makes me unique – I work with passion. 🙂
Why work with The Passionate Virtual Professional?
Because if you avail of my services, you will enjoy a lot of benefits like:
- Being worry-free because you have a trustworthy and committed virtual assistant who will help you achieve your goals as an entrepreneur.
- You will save more money because you can work with me over the internet instead of renting your own office space in an office building which will probably cost you even more.
- You are assured that the work is done with quality and quantity at all times!
What can The Passionate Virtual Pro offer you?
It is my goal to give you, as my client, the quality service that you truly deserve to help you build and grow your business and achieve your goals as an entrepreneur!
As a Virtual Professional, I can help you in the following categories:
- Admin Support (E-mail handling, Appointment scheduling, etc)
- Web Research
- Project Management
- Writing (Editing and Proofreading, Copywriting, Snippets, Resumes, Web Content or Blog Writing)
As a Virtual Professional, who also has previous experience working in the IT corporate world, I can also provide you the following services:
- Software / Application / Website Testing
- Writing of Test Plan and Test Cases
- Technical Documentation (such as how-to articles, user manuals)
- Technical Support (E-mail and Chat Support)